Registration for the 2016 AWS Summit – Chicago is now open. This free event will educate you about the AWS platform and offer information about architecture best practices and new cloud services. Register today to reserve your seat to hear keynote speaker Matt Wood, AWS General Manager of Product Strategy, highlighting the latest AWS services and customer stories.
Here's what to expect:
- More than 50 technical sessions, including deep-dive technical sessions about new services and key topics such as security, architecture, DevOps, and big data.
- The ever-popular AWS GameDay, in which teams compete in real-world role playing to deliver highly available, highly scalable solutions in the cloud.
Hands-on training opportunities in paid training bootcamps and free hands-on labs. Choose from five, full-day training bootcamps, such as:
- Securing Next-Generation Workloads at Cloud Scale (Expert Level) – This bootcamp looks at the design considerations for operating high-assurance workloads on top of the AWS platform.
- AWS engineers, expert customers, and partners answering your questions and explaining best practices.
- Networking opportunities with your cloud and IT peers from across the Midwest.
We look forward to seeing you in April!